CHANGE YOUR ENERGY, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
We are way more powerful than we think we are.
Our potential lies within who we are more than what we do.
We can transform.
Dive into five days of sensory experience at a Moroccan Kasbah to create meaningful change in all facets of your life.
In the hands of two loving experts, explore practices rooted in knowledge and tradition, yet made accessible playful and relevant to you.
shamanism :: feldenkrais :: dance :: meditation :: art :: pilates :: journalling :: yoga
You are invited
In a stunning, natural environment, learn to:
- Identify limiting patterns within your body, mind and the course of your life.
- Experience simple, creative and effective practices to help you live within your heart's desire.
- Understand and tap into your subtle energy body to shift your physiology and redirect your life's blueprint.
- Each day starts with movement and meditation with Coco or Paola.
- After breakfast spend two and a half hours with Coco combining brain content with practices such as guided meditation, hands-on work, writing, dance, yoga and art.
- On two of your afternoons you will have a one-on-one session with Coco and one with Paola working at an individual level.
- On one day you will trek in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Otherwise you are free to enjoy the hamam, have spa treatments and enjoy the peace of this isolated place.
- After supper you will wind down with either an integrative Feldenkrais class or let go on the dance floor with Coco.
Kasbah Beldi stands alone on a hillside with breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains and close to the shores of Lac de Lalla Takerkoust, some 50 minutes south of Marrakech in Morocco.
This one-upon-a-time farm is a showcase for the Morroccan aesthetic with hot colours, cool stone and natural woods, respecting the traditions and materials of the region.
Its isolated location and mix of terraces, quiet corners and shady seating spots under ancient olive trees, makes Kasbah Beldi an ideal place for our retreat.
With 18 degree temperatures at this time of year, sessions will switch between in and outdoors. There is a hamam, a swimming pool, grazing sheep and wide panorama of landscaped gardens, rocky terrain and snowcapped mountains in the distance.
The kasbah’s chefs will prepare all your meals, with a light and local flavour.
Before the retreat you will receive a questionnaire and to help you hone your intention.
On retreat, the schedule is loose on purpose. Here's a rough guide:
10:30 Workshop with Coco
14:30 Individual Sessions, Hamam and Spa Treatments, Free Time
Many of us experience times of anxiety, grief and self-doubt, yet it is difficult to transform our challenges with the mindset that created them.
If we consciously lure ourselves into the present moment through sense-based experiences we cultivate experiences such as joy, peace and self-love. This causes transformation of the subtle energy field, in effect influencing our physiology and changing what we attract in our life.
As we do this again and again, applying self-discipline to our practices and our awareness, we no longer feed the mindset of frustration and limitation that we have assimilated not only through our past experience but also that of our families, our cultures and the collective.
The body of knowledge contained within ancient healing modalities, ancient healing principles and applied quantum physics facilitates real transformation, from the subtle energetic level to the nuts and bolts of daily life, making the magical practical.
All-inclusive 6-day Inspired Life Retreat on single occupancy basis including all group sessions, two private sessions, accommodation, three meals per day, airport transfers, mountain trek and access to the hamam:
A 20% non refundable deposit is required to secure your place
See terms and conditions here
There are a finite number of places on purpose so each guest can get the most out of their retreat
Flights are not included
For more information and booking click here
Or: email@example.com, (44) 7951056609