A RETREAT FOR WOMEN OVER 40
JANUARY 25TH - 28TH 2018 IN DEVON
As women we start to change in the run-up and during our menopausal years and it's important to us that we age in a physically healthy and emotionally balanced way. I'm delighted to team up with Grace Belgravia and White Calm Retreats to curate the first women-only retreat on the art of 'ageing gracefully'.
This retreat offers you the opportunity to deepen your understanding of your body and your relationship with life from two different yet complementary perspectives: the medical and the energetic.
The result: wherever you are on this very individual journey, you can age gracefully, without losing it! In other words, banish night sweats and mood swings and boost self-compassion and sexual magnetism. None of these are mutually exclusive.
We've brought two loving and expert women to guide you through the biological and emotional minefield of our changing wisdom over a long weekend in a country house hotel in Devon.
Here's What to Expect
• Workshops on our health and hormones: HRT or more natural solutions and how to navigate change in the run-up and during the menopause.
• Workshops to nurture the fabulous, female essence that’s within us all whatever stage of life, so we feel vibrant, radiant and grounded. And in flow!
• A one-on-one session with each of our experts.
• Early morning womb yoga classes.
• Own double room in luxury private lodges in the grounds of award-winning Bovey Castle.
• Healthy yet heart-warming food (this isn’t a detox retreat).
• Nearly 300 acres of rolling countryside for afternoon walks.
• And open fires on your return.
• Optional spa treatments.
• Opportunity for hormonal blood testing at Grace Belgravia and a 10% discount on your first post-retreat consultation with either expert.
• Complimentary transfers to the hotel from Exeter station or airport.
Meet Your Experts
Dr Amalia Annaradnam
Amalia’s specialist interest is in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy and healthy ageing through diet and exercise. She is a General Practitioner works at The London Hormone Clinic as well as at Grace Medical and Wellbeing Clinic in London.
Amalia is a firm believer in preventative medicine, good nutrition, exercise and lifestyle management and blends alternative and conventional medicine in her work with patients.
Following her medical degree at UCL, Amalia worked at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge and, as a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, has worked in primary care in Bristol and London. She holds diplomas in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare.
Kalindi’s specialist interest is working with women (and couples) in sensuality and sexuality. She has spent 20 years exploring her own and other people’s energy. Her profound understanding of the human energy system, psychology and sexual nature comes from her study and practice of Taoism, Tantra, Vedic mysticism, bodywork and being present with life as it unfolds.
All this has taught Kalindi to be body-sentient: when working with women individually or in a group, she can feel people’s energy. She holds a safe space, guiding people to release any blockages or old wounds of emotional or physical pain.
Arrive by: 6 pm, Thursday January 25th
Depart by: 5 pm, Sunday January 28th
I'm delighted to be curating this retreat in association with both:
Grace Belgravia (www.gracebelgravia.com)
White Calm Retreats (www.whitecalmretreats.com)
Call Sophie: +44 7951056609
Bovey Castle is a five-star, luxury, award-winning hotel in the heart of Dartmoor National Park with its own 275 acres of rolling countryside and a food philosophy founded on local and seasonal fare.
Bovey Castle is 45 minutes from Exeter St Davids Station and Exeter Airport. There are hourly train services from London Paddington (from £45 return). It is 220 miles from central London, with 3.5 hours driving time.